District III Hibernian of the Year Dinner and Christmas Party – Hosted by Bobby Sands Division 1
Saturday, December 1, 2012
Knights of Columbus
145 Peach Street, Harrisburg, PA 17112
We welcome all AOH and LAOH divisions in our district to attend and present your award. Anyone outside of District III is also welcome to join us — the more the merrier. If you will be presenting an award please let Tim Carley know; we look forward to a fantastic night!
- · Cocktail hour will begin at 6:30 P.M. and dinner will be served at 7:30 P.M. The Hibernian of Year Awards will be presented following our meal.
- · Buffet will include carved Turkey, Roast Beef and Meatless Lasagna, along with vegetables, salad, dessert, iced tea and coffee.
- · Entertainment by Barby Holder, who entrances her audiences with arrangements of traditional folk, country and Celtic music.
- · Complimentary ½ keg of Lager beer will be available, in addition to a cash bar for other beers or mixed drinks.
- · Ticket cost is $25 per person postmarked on or before November 7, 2012 and $28 per person thereafter. Please reserve your seat early! We must stop taking reservations on November 28th.
- · Questions regarding the dinner or cancelation of the dinner due to weather should be directed to Tim Carley at Tele. No. 717-921-3262, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If District III HOY dinner is cancelled, due to bad weather or other incident, we will reschedule the event. If you cannot make the rescheduled date, your check will be refunded.
- If bad weather prevents this event from happening, I will e-mail those who left an e-mail address or call those that do not have an e-mail address by NOON, Saturday December 1, 2012. If you need to call me, please double check. Let’s hope this will not be necessary!!
- If you need to cancel, please do so at least 3 business days prior to the event. Any cancelations after this date will not be refunded. Sorry, but we commit to the caterer and will be responsible for all reservations made as of the non-cancelation date.
Please send this reservation form to
Timothy F. Carley, Division 1 Dinner Chairman
District III Hibernian of Year Awards Dinner Reservation Form
Name(you and guest):
Division You Represent: _______________________________________________________________
Phone/Cell number: ___________________________________________________________________
All checks should be made payable to the Dauphin County AOH. Dinner reservations and ticket payment should be mailed to:
Timothy F. Carley
417 Fried Drive
Dauphin, PA 17018
April 20, To honor area volunteers during April (National Volunteer Month)The Ancient Order of Hibernians (General William Thompson, Cumberland II)presented Central PA volunteers with Presidential Awards signed by President Barack Obama. Senator Patricia Vance and Carlisle Mayor Bill Kronenburg assisted in the presentation of the awards.
(L-R front row) Senator Patricia Vance, Carol Glabus, Emilie McGinnis, MaryJo Mullen, Rodney Owens, Carol Carter, Pat Lyons, Joe Rittner, Susan Foy-Federinko, Dave Foy, Charles Moore.
(L-R back Row) Mayor Bill Kronenburg, Ed Glabus, Jack Ritter, Bud Swisher, Jim Williams, Larry Carter, Mark Willits, Jim Washington, Thomas Kane (AOH President).
Not Pictured, Tammy Jones, MaryAnn Antoine, Jim Bartoli, Steve Mellen.